Benefits of Pre-arrangement
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Prepayment Option – When you prepay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you prepay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
Frequently Asked Questions About Preplanning
To request more information regarding preplanning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the preplanning process, please call us at any of our locations for assistance 512-396-2300 (San Marcos), 512-847-2226 (Wimberley), or toll free at 1-800-201-4923. Or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now.